julio 16, 2009

watching the ships roll in



TE AMO LUKE PRITCHARD
Watching the ships roll inhoping that I will still be his friendin the morningwatching those ships roll bywishing that I could move this earthif I couldfor you I would do
I've got nothing to sayI've got nothing to lay at your feetI just keep hopinghope that you will be the man that I couldn't be
Still watching the oceans moveif only I could show you my souland places I've been
watching the ocean comeand little girls playing in the sand as I walklonging to listen to you talk
But I've got nothing to sayI've got nothing to lay at your feetI just keep hopinghope that you will be the man that I couldn't be
I've got nothing to sayI've got nothing to lay at your feetI just keep hopinghope that you will be the man that I couldn't be
luego SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE

No hay comentarios: