julio 15, 2009

GAP

I have to break down all,the corners of this world.
NegritaDon't heed this praise on me,I know I don't deserve it.
But what's so this I see?Yeah you're leaving right beside me,
And I miss you, and I love you.
That's true.


MEJOR CANCION ENTRE UNA VARIEDAD DE OTRAS :)



SETLIST THE KOOKS (L)


01. always where i need to be
02. matchbox
03. eddie´s gun
04. ohh la
05. sway
06. time awaits
07. one last time
08. she moves on her way
09. mr. maker
10. do you wanna
11. naive
12. rainbow
13. down to the market
14. shine on
15. see the world
16. you don´t love me
17. princess of my mind
18. see the sun
19. stormy weather
20. sofa song


termine el puto trabajo. estresada al max ahora a relajarme con la cabeza quieta y sin mirar hacia los lados.
feo te mande un mail ayer y todavia no lo lees. y no te dije nada hasta ahora :/

No hay comentarios: